Dynamic filters are used in the Integral Systems of the New York Take 5 to create conditioned systems. This category of filters differs from filtri-statici in that they change over time or are an expression of the current delay of a number or combination or take into account the current position in the Analytical table.
The parameters present are respectively:
- In Synchro: numbers having the same delay and represented in the same line in the analytic board;
- Col. Analytical Table: numbers output in the same position and then placed in the same column in the analytical board;
- Dist. RC: minimum and maximum distance between the respective chronological delays of the extracted numbers;
- RC Num: chronological delay of extracted numbers;
- RC Comb: minimum and maximum delay between all the modular ambi with the output series.